CD-Kaserne

logo_cd-kaserneThe CD-Kaserne, formerly the barracks of the Hannover regiment, the Cambridge Dragoners, was built in 1842 by King Ernst August of Hannover. Various regiments were based there and in 1996 the site was turned into a youth and culture centre. Perfect for the Vespa Village, with enough space for an information area, the reception, parking, food and drink areas as well as concerts and parties in the evenings.

Comments are closed